The Practice Pathfinder: Leading you to a better practice.
CPA Trendlines expert author Martin has teamed with AccountingWeb to produce the Practice Pathfinder program – a 12-week mentoring and education program for small and medium-sized accounting firms from across the U.S., looking for evolution, not revolution.
The webinar-based sessions will be run by Bissett, who has 20 years of proven practice growth tips and wisdom, and is a leading contributor to CPA Trendlines and a best-selling author of Winning Your First Client, Passport to Partnership, Meet Your New Best Client, and Business Development on a Budget.
Tackle six of the most common challenges facing firms:
- Building capacity vs winning new clients
- Choosing the right technology to be competitive
- Increasing fees for existing clients
- Winning higher value business
- Forecasting your new business income
- Pricing for profit
Important event information:
- Each webinar is an hour long, running from 1–2 pm ET.
- The first webinar starts on Tues., Sept. 5, with the remainder running every other Tuesday. Course details are below.
- You’ll have access to the webinars on-demand as well, but the most benefit will be gained from attending live and interacting with our expert and your peers.
- There is optional “homework” to complete in between each webinar session.
The one-time course fee of $249 includes access to all six sessions. There will also be a seventh free session presented at QB Connect in San Jose in November.
You’ll come away with:
- Six hours of CPE credits provided you attend all the webinars in full.
- Practical advice specific to your situation.
- New connections and insights gained from peer interaction.
- Ability to achieve change at the pace YOU feel comfortable with.
- Sept. 5, 1 pm – 2 pm ET: Success Signpost #1 - Which comes first: Capacity or New Clients?
- Sept. 19, 1 pm - 2 pm ET: Success Signpost #2 - What technology you need to be competitive
- Oct. 3, 1 pm – 2 pm ET: Success Signpost #3 - How to Increase Fees with Existing Clients
- Oct. 17, 1 pm – 2 pm ET: Success Signpost #4 - Where to Start in Winning Higher End New Fees
- Oct. 31, 1 pm – 2 pm ET: Success Signpost #5 - How to Forecast Your New Business Income
- Nov. 14, 1 pm – 2 pm ET: Success Signpost #6 - How to Price For Maximum Profit?