Are portals part of your client service strategy yet? In this series of soundbites from his keynote speech at the annual CCH users’ conference, CCH Wolters Kluwer CEO Kevin Robert starts by challenging accountants to understand their clients’ service needs. He argues that portals are now an essential part of delivering a full range of client services, delivered the way the client may prefer: .
SEARCH CPA Trendlines
CONNECT with CPA TRENDLINES
THE CPA Trendlines VALUE PROMISE
WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO
We are dedicated to delivering the actionable intelligence that tax, accounting and finance professionals need in order to identify and act on emerging issues and opportunities. We specialize in high-quality, concise executive briefings designed to help busy professionals improve their organizations, advance their careers, and enhance their lives. Our reports are relevant, timely and to-the-point, providing only the most essential information, often in under and hour. Our clients will be 100% satisfied, or their money back.
– Rick Telberg,
President / CEO,
Bay Street Group LLC
Contact me here
CPA Trendlines SPECIAL OFFER
TODAY’S TOP TRENDING TOPICSaccounting audit biz-dev business busy season career planning careers client client service compensation economic trends Employment firms forecast growth growth strategy IT jobs leadership management marketing media new clients partner pay PFP practice-management recruiting retention salary Sales satisfaction Service Small business social staff staffing strategy survey tax tax season technology tech trends vendor workplace
NEW COMMENTS: The BUZZ at CPA Trendlines
- Sharon Hinchman said I still have 40 returns in house with all the data...
- h goedde said This tax season was much better than last year. I...
- Mike Creasman said Slow start, but a robust season beginning around M...
- Don Reed, Jr. said After an unusually slow start things roared back s...
- Katrina Geety said My firm’s incoming returns were down by 60 t...
- Judy Streifel-Reller said How would you say these compare to Buckingham̵...
- Keith Dugdale said Im afraid I suspect you are both missing the point...
- Kelly Boros said Excellent checklist for screening prospects! I esp...
- Peter Fontaine said I believed for quite a while that marketing necess...
- Rick Telberg said Jim, it seems to be a number of issues that all er...
- Anonymouse small firm said Yes exactly. We are a small firm (2F/T, 2P/T), an...
- Drew West said What a great article, with excellent advice for wa...
- Jim Scanlon said Interesting but not actionable information. What w...
- Katrina Geety said We normally run 6 to 10 business days from drop of...
- Rick Telberg said Who the heck ever signed up to be a beta tester fo...
- Tax Season 2013 Adds Up to an Exceptionally Difficult Year for Many Practitioners
- Ode to the End of Tax Season
- 12 Good Reasons for Obtaining Extensions
- Tax Practitioner Efiling Pace Lags Last Year’s into the Final Days of the 2013 Season
- David Letterman’s 2013 Top Ten Things You Don’t Want To Hear From Your Accountant
- Tax Professionals Lag Behind Last Year’s Filing Rates
- Amid Industry Expansion, CPA Firms Remain Cautious in Hiring
- 21 Questions for Managing the Managing Partner
- Auditors Beware: Even Hedge Fund Execs Don’t Trust Hedge Fund Execs
- The Competition for Talent: It’s All about Motivation
- How to Design Your Business Around Your Strengths
- Terrible Service and Failure of Management
- Tax Pro’s Still Running Behind Last Year’s Pace
- The Client-Service Team as Competitive Weapon
- How to Make It Easy for Clients to Hire You [PRO Member Exclusive]
- How Not to Give Too Much Away for Free When Trying to Land a New Client
- Tax Season Opportunity #14: Fix the Top 21 Reasons Why Clients Switch Firms
- “Keeping up” Is Not a Strategy
- Business Clients Tell Accountants: Evolve or Die
- Seven Good Reasons Your Firm Administrator Deserves the M.V.P. Award this Year
- Tax and Accounting Firms’ Net Profit Margins Expand to 21.2% [PRO Member Exclusive]
- Workflow Solutions Vendor XCM Leverages Research Analysis from CPA Trendlines
- Comp Plans for the New Managing Partner [PRO Member Exclusive]
BREAKING NEWS via Twitter