You don’t have to with EVDO or HSDPA in your laptop. By Rick Telberg for Hewlett Packard Technology moves along at an ever-accelerating clip. Five years ago, broadband Internet connectivity was something special, and was slowly taking over from dial-up. Today, it is almost ubiquitous. If you are still using dial-up, it’s because there are few or no broadband options in your area.
SEARCH CPA Trendlines
CONNECT with CPA TRENDLINES
THE CPA Trendlines VALUE PROMISE
WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO
We are dedicated to delivering the actionable intelligence that tax, accounting and finance professionals need in order to identify and act on emerging issues and opportunities. We specialize in high-quality, concise executive briefings designed to help busy professionals improve their organizations, advance their careers, and enhance their lives. Our reports are relevant, timely and to-the-point, providing only the most essential information, often in under and hour. Our clients will be 100% satisfied, or their money back.
– Rick Telberg,
President / CEO,
Bay Street Group LLC
Contact me here
CPA Trendlines SPECIAL OFFER
TODAY’S TOP TRENDING TOPICSaccounting audit biz-dev business busy season career planning careers client client service compensation economic trends Employment firms forecast growth growth strategy IT jobs leadership management marketing media new clients partner pay PFP practice-management recruiting retention salary Sales satisfaction Service Small business social staff staffing strategy survey tax tax season technology tech trends vendor workplace
NEW COMMENTS: The BUZZ at CPA Trendlines
- Julie said I think these tactics are great and would make a C...
- William Horne said I would agree that this was the worst season ever....
- Charles A. Pilkinton, EA said Definitely the worst tax season of my life. Some i...
- Alfred Jones said This was without a doubt the worst tax season that...
- Kathy Kahler said Absolute agreement. It seemed that many of my cli...
- Pepita J. Mart, CPA said We had so many problems with ATX, we wouldn’...
- Pepita J. Mart, CPA said It was definitely the worst but not because of the...
- BRUCE STARK, cpa said This tax season was most unusal. besides late data...
- K WOODWARD, EA said This 2012 return year has been the worst. Many of...
- Patrick Cotter said ATX was and still is HORRENDOUS. Too many stories...
- Ambrose Inyang said I have never had a season as bad as this and I hav...
- Harry M. Hermann, CPA said This tax season was lousy – very frustrating...
- Eileen McClintock, EA said And another note – my fantasy is that all me...
- Eileen McClintock, EA said Absolutely the worst – a good deal due to Co...
- ADBCPA said You’re not being fair to the Gestapo when yo...
- Worst Tax Season Ever?
- CPA Trendlines: ‘The people CPAs need to follow’
- Long-Term Trend Analysis of Busy Season Activity
- Why “Niche Marketing” Should Be Superseded by “Total Context Marketing”
- Seven Tactics Top CPA Firms Use to Stand Out from the Crowd
- Ten-Point Job Description for the Firm Administrator or COO
- Tax Season 2013: Hard-Hit Soloists Voice Their Biggest Problems
- Ten Strategies for the Smaller Firm Facing Competition from Larger Firms
- Worst Tax Season Ever? “It’s Supposed to Get Better!”
- Tax Practitioners End Busy Season 2013 Short by 300,000 Returns
- Achieving Partner Unity: The Competitive Advantage
- The Client Service Team in Action
- Tax Trends in Small Business: What Drives Them to Seek Professional Help
- Nine Value-Adds to Command a Higher Fee
- New Study of Managing Partners Reveals Formula for “Leadership At Its Strongest”
- How Should the Managing Partner Be Compensated?
- The Right Time to Raise Billing Rates
- Ten Things Every Firm Needs to Make Clear Firm-wide
- Ode to the End of Tax Season
- 12 Good Reasons for Obtaining Extensions
- Tax Season 2013 Adds Up to an Exceptionally Difficult Year for Many Practitioners
- Tax Practitioner Efiling Pace Lags Last Year’s into the Final Days of the 2013 Season
- David Letterman’s 2013 Top Ten Things You Don’t Want To Hear From Your Accountant
BREAKING NEWS via Twitter