New webinar series from Sandi Leyva shows sole practitioners how to work smarter, not harder, and grow your earnings.
Dates: June 4, 6, 11, 13 2019
CPE Hours: 4
Price $99 through May 31, 2019, then $129
Hosted by Sandi Leyva, CPA, CMA, MBA, CPA Trendlines expert author and founder of Accountant’s Accelerator
Are you stretched thin with the clients you have, but still want more revenue?
Are you burning out doing low-quality work?
Would you like to work less but earn the same or more revenue?
If so, the math is simple: you can’t do it all yourself. We all only have 24 hours in each day. But you can get smart about getting support, even if it isn’t staff. There are dozens of great new ways to “clone” yourself, get support, and/or even build a staff if you want to.
This session will present numerous options on how you can leverage your solo entrepreneur status so you can earn more, do more challenging work, and work fewer hours.
You don’t have to hire staff to accomplish these things, but for those of you who want to, we’ll also cover how to hire your first employee without losing your shirt. And if you have employees already, we’ll show you how to take your firm to the next level.
- How to do an exercise that will show you exactly where you need additional help, no matter what your current level of support is (hint: you can repeat this exercise periodically and profit from it over and over again).
- Dozens of ways you can be supported, and how to immediately implement these ideas.
- How to cost-justify any added support expenses.
- How to hire and train your first employee, including the mindset changes you need to go through to do this right.
- How to supervise the work without taking up too much of your time.