IRS Throws Rocks at Hornets Nest.
With Bradley Burnett
Wed., Jan 15
8 am PT, 9 am MT, 10 am CT, 11 am ET
2 hour, 2 CPE
On proposed 2019 Forms 1065, Schedules K-1 and in related instructions, IRS is launching massive new reporting requirements regarding:
- negative tax basis capital accounts,
- at-risk activities,
- passive activities,
- partner-level built-in gains
- and many more.
Chaos has resulted and IRS has backed off some, but massive new disclosures remain.
In this action-packed two-hour program, you’ll learn:
- How partnerships (and S Corps) face the at-risk (and passive) activity reporting blues (and what to do about them)
- Negative tax basis capital account reporting – What must be computed and disclosed (and by when)
- The plethora of other new info required (built-in gains lying in wait, disregarded entity partners, new tiered partnership reporting and more)
We can’t wait to be a deer in the headlights in tax season.
We’ve got to get on this one now.