EXPANDED TO 2 HOURS, SAME LOW PRICE
Congress and the IRS Open the Floodgates and Little Droplets Have Hit the Fan.
With Bradley Burnett
As Coronavirus wreaks economic havoc, Congress and IRS have acted swiftly through the tax law in response. These relief efforts cut much deeper and wider than first meet the eye. For example, the House relief bill alone has 90 pages of technical corrections. Let us cut your learning curve.
This ad-free, no-fluff one-hour session brings information you can use immediately, with checklists and generous examples covering complications and contingencies not covered by others with Bradley Burnett’s unique blend of wit, wisdom, and street smarts.
Wednesday, April 1
9 a.m. PT, 10 a.m. MT, 11 a.m. CT, 12 Noon ET
2 hours, 2 CPE
Register Here | Learn More
Early-Bird Discount $59 until March 30, then $79
Take this course and learn the immediate, detailed tax effects of:
- Deferral of payment of 2019 taxes – Who, what, when, where, how much, how
- Extension of filing deadlines?
- Tax credits for paid sick and family leave – Twists and turns in the plot
- Waiver of penalties both inside and outside of a box
- House Bill – The Families First Recovery Response Act (H.R. 6201)… after 90 pages of technical corrections
- Senate action for further relief / Late-breaking action for further economic stimulus
- Cybersecurity mandates
- IRS prescribed protocols for working from home
- Tax implications of Covid-19 testing on high-deductible (HDHP) health plans
- Tax planning in light of current events
- An ear to the ground for ongoing developments