with Bradley Burnett
Both House and Senate have passed legislation (H.R. 7010) radically overhauling the scope and mechanics of PPP loan forgiveness. Many of the bullets we were sweating will fall to the ground. But, which new ones will emerge?
Friday, June 19
12 Noon ET / 9 am PT
2.5 hours, 2.5 CPE
Sign up here
Registration closes at 11 a.m. ET Friday, June 19
Schedule Conflict? If you don’t need CPE but want the video and handout, just register for a webinar above as normal and watch for the email with the video link after the webinar is over.
If you haven’t filed for PPP loan forgiveness yet, don’t. The way we play this game must be rethought from scratch. [Rethink = To reconsider or involve oneself in reconsideration, especially profoundly.] The time for doing so is now.
- New 24 week forgiveness period blows 8 weeks out of the water
- New employee reduction safe harbor end game and the uncertainties it creates
- How Form 3508 and Instructions must change
- Strategies turned upside down on their head
- Does this bail out America, create new headaches, or both?
- What about PPP forgiveness changed and what did not?
- But, wait, what if I want to keep the old macabre rules?
- Shifted due date for the forgiveness application
- How the terms of new PPP loans change – But, what about existing loans?