With Bradley Burnett
The way we play this PPP forgiveness game must be rethought from scratch. The time for doing so is now. Regulations interpreting the new law have dropped and blown out of the water what we thought we knew.
Many of the PPP bullets we were sweating have fallen to the ground. But, new ones have emerged. And, the SBA / Treasury faucet continues to deliver a new moving target.
- New 24 week forgiveness period blows 8 weeks out of the water
- Or, should (and can) you grab the 8 week period and run with i
- New employee reduction safe harbor end-game and uncertainties it creates
- How Form 3508 and Instructions – How the game is not the same
- Strategies turned upside down on their head
- Does this bail America out, create new headaches, or both?
- What about PPP forgiveness changed and what did not?
- When can I push my forgiveness app (Form 3508 (or 3508-EZ) out to the lender anyway?