Capstone Marketing launches bi-weekly webinar program.
Capstone Marketing, led by Jean Caragher, is launching a series of eight 50-minute webinars each eligible for one CPE credit, and designed to help practitioners from firms of all sizes polish their rainmaking skills.
“As summer approaches many CPAs are thinking of taking a well-deserved vacation,” says Caragher, Capstone Marketing president. “That’s fantastic; they also deserve to spend 50 minutes every other week for their personal growth in marketing and business development. Participants will finish their summers with more than a tan!”
The Summer Series will be held from 2:00-2:50 p.m. ET.
The lineup includes:
- June 25, 2019 - 3 Things High Performing Firms Don't Want You to Know
- July 9, 2019 - Marketing Planning: Firm, Niche, Personal.
- July 23, 2019 - How to Develop Your Referral Source Network
- August 6, 2019 - 5 Ways to Boost Your Social Media Profile
- August 20, 2019 - 6 Essentials for Lead Generating Websites
- September 3, 2019 - How to Find Your Business Development ‘Sweet Spot’
- September 17, 2019 - Client Retention Strategies Every Firm Can Use
- October 1, 2019 - How to Fire a Client
The cost is $39 per webinar. The Capstone Summer Series Bundle of all eight webinars is $234, which represents a 25% discount – like getting two webinars for free.