John Higgins explains how to leverage Microsoft Teams for work-from-home staffers.
Today, when tax and accounting firms are going remote, whether we want it or not, whether we've planned for it or not, it's good to know that most of us already have a tool that's ready to go.
Go PRO Today: Choose one of these great offers
Monthly Plan, $24.97
Save $5/month (17%)!
7-day, no-risk free trial
then billed to your credit card monthly.
(Cancel any time)
Regular monthly rate: $29.97
Yearly Plan, $249.95
Save $110/year (30%)!
7-day, no-risk free trial
then billed to your credit card annually.
Regular annual rate: $359.95
See our Special Covid Crisis Special Offer!
Some limitations may apply.
Get instant access, expires in 24 hours.
One-time, non-recurring, charge of $12.99
About the Author
Join the next free webinar
1 hour, 1 CPE, and no charge to CPA Trendlines subscribers with this link:
For any organization that uses the Microsoft Office suite: Excel, Outlook, Word, etc. It's not a question of "if" you should move to Office 365, it's "when?" and "how?"
This webinar introduces the Office 365 ecosystem, with more than 20 cloud-based applications that are directly integrated with desktop Office. It's a quick and easy way to get up to speed on what Office 365 is all about and the strategic impact it can have on your firm.
John Higgins, CPA.CITP, is the co-founder of CPA Crossings LLC (est. 2001), which specializes in helping accounting, tax and financial professionals to leverage technology to increase the quality and efficiency of their services.
In 2007, John established CPA Crossings continuing professional education (CPE) service, which has grown to serve over 12,000 CPAs annually with a distribution network of over 40 professional associations. He has also built a network of over 50 nationally recognized speakers and course developers. In 2017, John helped launch the company's "Office 365 Learning Center for CPAs" which offers a curriculum of over 50 unique courses covering every aspect of Office 365, including the business intelligence tools. John delivers over 100 presentations annually on a wide range of accounting industry-related technology topics. Some of the current popular topics include:
- Blockchain Technology
- Big Data and Data Analytics
- KPI Dashboards: The New Financial Reporting Model
- How to Build a Virtual Accounting Practice
- All topics related to Office 365
Some of John's key accomplishments include:
- AICPA Business & Industry CPA Hall of Fame inductee
- Top 25 Thought Leader award by the CPA Practice Advisor (2011 – 2019)
- Past Chair of the Michigan Association of CPAs
- Michigan Association of CPAs Innovative User of Technology award
- Former national technology consulting partner with BDO, LLP
- Nationally recognized speaker on CPA technology
- Co-author of 10 Steps to a Digital Practice in the Cloud, published by the AICPA