Six Big Reasons to Go PRO today
FREE BONUS GIFTS WITH YOUR PAID ANNUAL PRO MEMBERSHIP
Instant download PDF ebooks worth almost $300 at retail!
It pays for your first-year PRO Membership!
1. Implementing Fee Increases: Ed Mendlowitz, “The Practice Doctor,” answers practitioners’ critical questions with sample client letters, checklists, and illustrative schedules (Retail value $95):
2. The Client Service Idea Book: Guidance, tips, strategies, tactics, real-life stories, and research data for driving client satisfaction, retention and new revenue (Retail value $50):
3. The Idea Book for Career Planning in Accounting: Guidance, tips, strategies, tactics, real-life stories, and research data — from finding a new job to succeeding in your career (Retail value $15):
4. The Idea Book for Accounting Firm Hiring Managers: Guidance, tips, strategies, tactics, real-life stories, and research data for recruiting, training and retaining the best talent (Retail value $35):
5. Accounting Marketing 101 for Partners: A practical guide to the management of marketing strategy for leaders and managers of tax, accounting, and CPA firms (Retail value $25):
6. The 30:30 Training Method for Rapid Staff Development: The field-tested and proven time-saving technique for rapid staff development at tax and accounting firms... And what if it took only 30 seconds? (Retail value $95):
Thousands of Articles: CPA Trendlines is home to more than 3,000 need-to-know tips, tools and strategies – business-know-how articles – for your firm, your business and your career.
Exclusive Premium Content: Access to members-only interviews, templates, worksheets, checklists, and case studies.
Exclusive Invitations: to Research Studies and Benchmarking Surveys.
Exclusive Previews: of Research Findings and Results.
Free Tools and Guides: Receive all guides and tools free.
Research and Reports: Receive and additional 10%to 20% off when you shop with us.
Group discounts for multi-user licenses start at 10% off for up to 5 users and 25% off for up to 100 users sharing the same business domain name (email@example.com). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you rather pay by invoice? Email us at email@example.com and we’ll work with you on a convenient invoice plan. (Additional service fees may apply.)
Student? Educator? Military? Not-for-profit? Ask about our special discounts.
* Your price will never go up. We respect your privacy. We’ll never sell, rent or share your email address. Members in good standing may cancel at any time and get a full refund for the unused portion of their membership. All offers are limited time only, subject to change or revocation at any time. Memberships are non-transferable. Distribution of licensed material to non-licensed persons is prohibited by law. Prices subject to change without notice. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.