CPA Trendlines expert author sets sessions for Dec. 16, 20 and 21.
Join CPA Trendlines expert and best-selling author Jassen Bowman for three sessions in three days, covering how the IRS analyzes a taxpayer's financial condition and the questions the IRS often asks.
This is an online class that meets for a total of 6 CPE hours over the course of three days – Dec. 19, 20, & 21 – from 2 pm to 3:40 pm ET (11am-12:40 pm PT) each day.
In this three-part series, you'll walk through:
- The types of documentation the IRS seeks
- How the IRS analyzes and verifies financial documentation
- Where the IRS looks for possibly hidden assets and income
- Specific documentation review processes
- How the IRS evaluates conditional expenses
- Differences between financial analysis for IA/CNC and OIC
- How to split household expenses liable and non-liable cohabitants