Today's Top Trends: Because You Say So
To learn more about what practitioners are planning for 2017:
Join the Survey. Get the Answers.
By Rick Telberg
Today's final installment of The Top 25 Countdown of the year's top trending posts throws a harsh spotlight on the biggest challenges and opportunities for 2017:
- 1. Overhauling workflows, by eliminating problems and excuses,
- 2. Maximizing earnings, and
- 3. Pricing for growth
With the three earlier installments of the Countdown, the next seven of the Top Ten Issues for 2017 snap into focus:
- 4. Transforming the traditional business model,
- 5. Mergers & acquisitions among solopreneurs,
- 6. New rules for making partner
- 7. Staff recruiting, retention, and development
- 8. Cutthroat pricing
- 9. The diminishing supply of new recruits,
- 10. Managing or firing clients -- the deadbeats, the deserters, and the crazy-makers.
You can be sure that CPA Trendlines will be covering these trends in-depth throughout the year ahead. Stay tuned.