Produced by CPA Trendlines expert authors Michelle Long and Sandi Smith Leyva.
The registration desk is now open for the sixth annual Ultimate Accounting vCon, the profession's leading live and online video conference for solo and small-firm accountants and bookkeepers, produced by award-winning accounting industry thought leaders Michelle Long and Sandi Leyva, and scheduled for Sept. 21-22.
Attendees can count on practical, grow-your-business advice plus great how-to sessions on all your favorite software and some you may not know about yet.
Here's the run-down:
Topics: Powerful growth-focused sessions on practice management, communicating your value and earning what you’re worth, how to make more while working less, how to monetize your online presence through social media, how to re-energize your passion, and how to leverage your accounting practice.
ROI: You’ll get your return on investment dozens of times over.
CPE: 12 hours CPE
Peers: Make new virtual friends, learn what they’ve implemented, and forge new profitable partnerships.
Location: Your own comfy office chair! This event is virtual: no travel costs, no airport hassles, and no strange hotel beds.
Women: This conference is the ONLY all-women produced and hosted event in the accounting industry. If you’re tired of seeing men on the stage and running events, Long and Leyva deserve your support.
Award-winning: This event has won a Stevie award.
Tech: Sandi and Michelle love how active you are on the event chat board, in the community portal, and on the webinars. They say, "No one will know whether you are really shy in person or not!"
Dates: September 21-22, 2017, giving you plenty of time to implement all your new ideas before next year’s tax season.
- “Hands down the best conference for small business accountants. Add in the price, and it is a no brainer.” – Amy Parker Cook“
- “vCon set a new standard…” – Mathew Heggem“Just what I needed to restart my bookkeeping business and dream much bigger.” Alexa Gregory | “This is information that is not widely available….” Melissa Burton
- “Just what I needed to restart my bookkeeping business and dream much bigger.” – Alexa Gregory
- “This is information that is not widely available….” – Melissa Burton
See you at the vcon!
Meanwhile, here are 10 reasons to join the conference:
- Topics: Powerful growth-focused sessions on practice management.
- ROI: You’ll get your return on investment dozens of times over.
- CPE: 12 hours CPE.
- Peers: Make new friends, forge profitable partnerships.
- Location: This event is virtual: no travel costs, no airport hassles.
- Women-produced, women-hosted. They deserve your support.
- Award-winning: This event has won a Stevie award.
- Tech: Chat board, community portal, great webinar software.
- Dates: September 21-22, 2017, new ideas in time for tax season.
- Testimonials: “best conference for small business accountants”