CPA Trendlines is providing free access to our latest updates on the coronavirus crisis.
Start here for a guide to all our free coverage.
Resources from ADP:
- ADP Employer Toolkit - https://explore.adp.com/covid-19-resources
- ADP Employment Tax Guide for Federal and by State - http://communications.adpinfo.com/LP=233
- For Small Business Clients - https://sbshrs.adpinfo.com/covid19
- For CPA partners - https://explore.adp.com/covid-19-resources/category-7--accountants-513C2-3381V5.html
^ Click to play: Jassen Bowman's 3-hour FREE intro to the IRS People First Initiative – This 50-minute webinar, which turned into three hours after the unintended 2-hour Q&A, covers information that CPAs, Enrolled Agents, and tax attorneys need to know in regard to IRS Collections Division actions during the coronavirus situation.
- “What to Say When…” COVID-19 Email Templates for Tax and Accounting Pros: https://www.countingworkspro.com/covid-19-email-templates-for-tax-and-accounting-pros/
- The latest statistics by state and county: https://www.coronavirus.gov/
- Summary and the full text of Families First Coronavirus Response Act: https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/6201
- Latest White House guidance on COVID-19: https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/03.16.20_coronavirus-guidance_8.5x11_315PM.pdf
- Details on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), which will be impacted by the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA): https://www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/fmla
- State tax agency updates: https://www.taxadmin.org/state-tax-agencies.
- For Quickbooks clients not already accepting credit cards or free ACH payments on your invoices, you can set that up here: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/payments/pricing/
- Withum CPAs: Coronavirus (COVID-19)Resource Center
- ADP: Employer Preparedness Toolkit for COVID-19
- ADP: Employment Tax Guide, Agency Status in Response to COVID-19
- IRS: Coronavirus Tax Relief Updates
- AICPA: State Changes in Tax Due Dates (PDF)
- SBA: New Guidance for Small Business
- To find out if your state is an SBA-declared disaster area visit: https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/Declarations/Index
- For SBA assistance, register your business here: https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/disaster-assistance
- CDC: The Latest Situation Reports
- How to set up automatic, out-of-office messages on Microsoft Outlook: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/send-automatic-out-of-office-replies-from-outlook-9742f476-5348-4f9f-997f-5e208513bd67