Guidance, templates, client letters and emails, phone scripts, conversation starters, best practices for your firm – available through CPA Trendlines.
CPA Trendlines is partnering with Inovautus Consulting, a nationally recognized leader in marketing and business development programs for accounting firms, to offer a new client COVID-19 client communications and practice management toolkit that will be updated continuously for the duration of the Coronavirus crisis.
The “FFCRA+ Toolkit” was launched with coverage for the Families First Coronavirus Response and the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Acts, and will include coverage of all future crisis-related legislative, regulatory, and business impacts.
The subscription program provides client communications aids and practice-management guides so that accountants can respond promptly and professionally to urgent staff and client needs, with practical guidance, customizable templates, client Letters and emails, phone scripts, and conversation starters – all in plain English.
“We’re committed to updating this kit for every major new development,” says Sarah Dobek, a CPA Trendlines expert contributor and president and founder of Inovautus. “We are helping the profession communicate sudden and severe change with clients and maintain business continuity in their accounting firms.”
“Clients are anxious and uncertain, and maybe this new toolkit can help,” says CPA Trendlines CEO and founder CEO Rick Telberg. “If a firm is looking for practice aids in explaining ongoing legislative, regulatory, and environmental changes, they might be interested in this turnkey solution. With new U.S. laws and regs creating many new questions, this could be an opportunity for accountants to shine as their clients’ most valued advisor.”
The FFCRA+ toolkit covers client communications for the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA), plus anticipated CARES Act client communications, including:
- General content, ready to white-label and deliver to your client network
- Paycheck Protection Provision Loan Instructions and Tips (NEW!)
- CARES Act: Understanding the Paycheck Protection – SBA 7(a) Loan – Program (UPDATED!)
- Financial Relief for Families Tax Credit – What to Expect with Your Check
- Summary of the Employee Retention Tax Credit Provision of the CARES Act
- Retirement Plan Distributions Relief Available to Individuals Under the CARES Act
- An Overview of the Tax Credits Available Under the CARES and FFCRA Acts
- CARES Act Overview: The Impact on Taxpayers and Businesses
- What You Need to Know About the Paid Sick and Family Leave Tax Credits
- SBA Loans Instructions and Tips
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Provides Benefits and Tax Relief for Many
- SBA Providing Disaster Assistance Loans to Qualified Small Businesses
- The Top 10 Questions about the Tax Deadline Extension
- Helping CPA Firms in Their Response to COVID-19
- Email Template Tax Deadline Postponed to July 15
- FAQ – Adjustments to FMLA and Paid Sick Leave in Response to COVID-19
- How to Talk to Clients About Sudden and Severe Changes (Coming soon!)
- Email Template for Stay in Place or Office Closure – Ensuring Safety of Employees and Clients
- Administrative Templates
- Best Practices for Firm Administration
- Conversation Scripting for Phone Call Management
- Individual Automatic Email Reply Template
- Individual Voicemail Template
- Reception Phone Line Response Template
If you want to be on the front lines of advisory with your clients, we invite you to see if the toolkit will work for you.