True Stories, Case Studies, Top Trends, and Exclusive Insights from the Frontlines of Today’s Hottest New Niche
Featuring Liz Gold for CPA Trendlines’ cannabizcpa.pro and dozens of leading professionals and practitioners, including Andrew Hunzicker, Simone Cimiluca-Radzins, Laura Durham, Gary B. Rosen, Sabas Carrillo, Cristina Garza, Sean Robinson, John Pellitteri, Frank Palomino Jr., Dean Guske, Matthew Karnes, Bryan McDonald, Lind Mizar, Kevin Haller, Mike Goral, Bruce Jolliff, Naomi Granger, Mark Guiley, Tom Achor, Jessica Velazquez, Derek Davis, Luigi Zamarra, Kareyna Miller, and Ben Condon.
Plus: Five Secrets to Launching Your Own Cannabis Specialty
Instant download, printable PDF eBook, 30 Chapters, 104 pages
Links to download your PDF ebook will appear on the order confirmation screen after purchase and in your email receipt from email@example.com.
* CPA Trendlines PDF ebooks are copyright-protected and licensed for sole individual use. Reproduction and distribution prohibited by law. Downloadable to five personal devices. This is a digital-only product, not available in print, and subject to certain limitations.
There’s no denying it – cannabis is hot and more people (CPAs included) are jumping in to be part of the Green Rush. In surveys and at the polling booth, it's obvious people across the country are in support of
legalizing cannabis – in some fashion – bringing that number up to 33 states that have some measure of access to cannabis. According to NORML, the last time we checked (and the number is always moving), there are nine states with pending legislation to legalize adult use cannabis – including Vermont, New Jersey, Illinois and Washington, D.C. Legalization for medical use is also underway for four states – South Carolina, Tennessee, Indiana and Texas. In addition, a number of states, including Illinois, Michigan, and New Hampshire, are looking to grant expungements to those with past marijuana convictions. These numbers are changing every day.
But what is ahead for the business side of the fast-moving industry? In this CPA Trendlines Special Report, we ask trail-blazing accountants, CPAs, and vendors what they see in store for cannabis businesses – and the accounting professionals who work with them.
- Top Trends to Watch
- What CPAs Need to Know
- Five Biggest Mistakes Cannabis CEOS Make
- Five CPA Opportunities with Cannabis Clients
- Five Reasons Accountants Should Serve Cannabis Clients
- Five Secrets to Launching Your Own Cannabis Accounting Firm
- ‘Genius Accountant’ Helps Cannabiz Clients Manage Effectively
- 4 Best Things About Being a ‘Dope’ Accountant
- Ben Condon on Launching a Cannabis CPA Firm: ‘The Opportunity Presented Itself’
- Bruce Jolliff: Jumping into Cannabis Head First
- Cannabis CPA Carves Out Investment Research Niche
- Cannabis Lights Up Midterm Ballots
- Cannabis: Embracing Risk as a Market Advantage
- Commercial Medical Marijuana Use Comes to Michigan
- Corporate to Cannabis: Laura Durham of Kind Accounting
- CPA Marcena Sorrels: From Health Care in Texas to Cannabis in Oregon
- CPA Takes His Cannabis Practice on the Road
- Cristina Garza: Keeping Cannabiz Clients in Compliance
- Derek Davis Keeps California Cannabis Clients Informed
- Dope CFO Levels Up Its Offerings
- Jessica Velazquez on Cannabis Accounting and Activism
- John Pellitteri Takes Grassi Full Steam into the Cannabis Industry
- Leveraging R&D Credits and Depreciation for Cannabis Clients
- Marcum LLP: Moving Forward in Cannabis with Confidence
- Mark Guiley Oversees New Cannabis Niche
- Sean Robinson: Minorities, Women & Cannabis
- Moving Beyond 280E: Dean Guske on the Cannabusiness
- Squar Milner Takes on Cannabis in California and Beyond
- The Fire Starter: Groundbreaking Cannabis CPA Luigi Zamarra
- Tom Achor: At the Intersection of Cannabis Accounting and Technology
30 Chapters, 104 pages, printable PDF eBook
Cannabis: CPA Trendlines Special Report