Need a Laugh?
Okay, maybe just a chuckle and the occasional groan?
We’ve done our best to compile all the (mostly) decent jokes we can find about accountants. (Some are even funny!)
Not available at Amazon — for good reason.
Plus shipping and handling. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Get yours today. Share it with friends. Be the life of the party! (Or not.)
HAVE YOU HEARD THE ONE ABOUT...
- The difference between introverted and extroverted accountants?
- What do you call an accountant without a spreadsheet?
- How many auditors does it take to change a light bulb?
- How many cost accountants does it take to change a light bulb?
- Do you know the three kinds of accountants?
- Why do accountants make great lovers?
THE REVIEWS ARE IN!
- Relevant and funny. Well, most of them. There are a few groaners.
- Was a fun read
- most are old jokes but good to see them all in 1 place
- I'd give it a 10 but that's reserved for the 7 wonders of the world and those who walk on water
- most of them made me just groan but some were clever
- it's good to laugh at ourselves once in a while...
- Many will be useful to spice up presentations and amuse my spouse! Thanks for sharing!
- I thought the jokes are pretty accurate, I’ve worked with accountants for 9 years now.
- Most of the jokes I've heard before.
- I think I have heard some of the jokes before.
- funny stuff, some a little too corny
- Didn't like the dirty joke about husband and wife age 54.
- made me laugh all morning!
- Not all jokes are funny, but then I am not an accountant.
- More good than really bad!
- some of the jokes I already knew but it's great to have them all together in one file. My students love them!!
- Pretty good...a few were very good! Thanks
- Some funny jokes in there, good job!
- Some lame, others a good chuckle. Our stereotype continues to flourish!!
- it certainly is for those in the business. The public would not care or understand.
- The "jokes" are really bad!
- I'm an accountant, but I do have a sense of humor
- It's funny, just not side splitting funny
- It compiles many of the profession's jokes and helped relieve tension and boost morale. Who says the only creative accountants worked for Enron and Arthur Anderson?
- Many of the jokes caused just a smile, but 18 into 54 was very funny!
- A couple of good ones. Most of them are old. Heard it all before.
- I enjoyed most of them but there were a few groaners in there!
- It's funny, and CPAs need to laugh sometimes.
- I enjoy the humor and it is always interesting how accountants are perceived by the public.
- great to have for speaking engagements
- It was funnier then hell! I can't believe you guys (and I'm guessing it's more guys than girls) put in the joke about the 54 and 18 year old.
- Most of the jokes were pretty funny, because they were true.
- Nothing is perfect!
- Very cute humor.
- Some made me chuckle, some made me laugh out loud and all made me forward a copy to other accountants and to my family. Thanks very much!
- Most were pretty funny, only a few missed the mark
- Some of the jokes are older than the hills eg the 2+2
- Cute but not side splitting.
- It made me laugh.
- These were cute jokes to tell fellow CPAs
- Loved the PriceWaterhouseCoopers line.
- Some good jokes, some not so good.
- The jokes are clean and just fun!
- Some I've heard before, some were twists on other jokes I've heard, some were new.
- Some of them are way too accurate!! :)
- The jokes are funny and entertaining. None of them made me 'cringe' for being in bad taste.
- I laughed at about 70% of the jokes or 69.95%.
- Love that all the jokes are in one place, but some of them are really bad or take too much explanation!
- SOME PRETTY FUNNY JOKES, THOUGH SOME WERE VERY OLD.
- Always a stress reducer to laugh at yourself or a group you're associated with!
- Many classics, but also some new ones.
- some jokes funny some old some bad
- It was funny, but some of the jokes were a little to dry for my sense of humor.
- Brightened my day!
- Got a real kick out of it. But some of them were just so bad, I couldn't quite give it a 10. Some of them are so on point it cracks me up I printed it out and my colleagues are enjoying it right now. We saw our boss in several of these!
- It was funny? I passed to my Ph.D. in Accounting candidate son and he thought it was great as well.
- GOOD CLEAN JOKES THAT POKE FUN AT US ACCOUNTANTS.
- It made me chuckle out loud!
- I thought it was funny but as an accountant, I didn't love it.
- Can I send it to select clients for Xmas? They agree with the most of the jokes. Thanks!
- Because us older accountants never die. We just lose our balance
- Most of the jokes were terrible, but I had a ball reading them!
- I haven't been able to read through the whole thing, but was entertained and thought that it was a good idea!
- I shared it with my staff and it helps ease some of the stress we are going through after one of our co-workers passed away.
- CPE: Not applicable. (Are you kidding?)
The Accountant’s (Bad) Joke Book