By Sandi Leyva, Accountants Accelerator, with CPA Trendlines Research
How do CPA firms, tax practices, and bookkeeping businesses acquire new clients?
Accountant’s Accelerator and CPA Trendlines conducted the New Clients Survey to find out. With 512 firms responding, the results are presented in this fast-reading ebook with exclusive new survey findings and expert analysis and guidance.
Purchase today, get the instant download PDF eBook
Top 10 New Client Questions: Asked and Answered
Get answers to your marketing questions, and many more you might not know to ask:
- What are the top five opportunities in accounting marketing?
- Are tax clients brought in using different methods than accounting clients? (The answer is yes.)
- What can new firms learn from older firms?
- What are the large firms doing to acquire clients that the small firms are not?
- How much are firms spending on average to acquire one new client?
- What content is needed to attract tax and accounting clients?
- Do firms outsource their marketing or do it inhouse?
- What’s the most popular social media platform?
- What kind of a revenue increase are firms getting from new client revenue?
- How satisfied are accountants with their marketing results?
You’ll also get tips on how to increase conversions (from new prospects to engaged clients) for each of the sources in the study.
PLUS: Verbatim comments on real-life problems and solutions from hundreds of practicing professionals
Table of Contents
- Executive Brief
- Revenue from New Clients
- Sources of New Clients
- Sources of New Tax Clients
- Sources of New Accounting//Bookkeeping Clients
- Sources Defined
- Social Media
- Client Acquisition Cost
- Satisfaction Levels
- Results of Firms Three Years Old or Less
- Results of Firms Older than Three Years
- Results by Firm Size: Sole Proprietors
- Results by Firm Size: Firms with 2-10 Persons
- Results by Firm Size: Firms with 11-50 Persons
- Results by Firm Size: Firms with More than 50 Persons
- Appendix A: Methodology
Sandi Leyva, Author and Chief Researcher
Sandi Leyva, CPA, is the founder and owner of Sandra L. Leyva, Inc. She has helped thousands of accounting and tax professionals get more business through her marketing strategies, web site and copywriting formulas, and millionaire mindset. More than 100,000 people have read her books and articles, used her training and coaching tools, or heard her speak at conferences.
Sandi was named one of the Top 25 Thought Leaders for 2019 and one of the Most Powerful Women in Accounting by CPA Practice Advisor. She won a 2013 Stevie Award for “Maverick of the Year,” and her work has been noted by Forbes, CBS News, PBS, Dallas Morning News, San Jose Mercury News, Accounting Today, Journal of Accountancy, Today’s CPA, and The Practical Accountant. She is a regular contributor to CPA Trendlines.
Sandi earned an MBA, holds a CPA in Texas and California and earned an MS in neuroscience. She is an avid traveler and has visited 100 countries, including a backpacking trip alone around the world. Her volunteer work in Kenya, Russia, and Nepal earned her an AWSCPA Public Service Award and a Baird Community Service Award. In her spare time, she enjoys gardening, hiking, and spending time with family.
Getting New Clients: New Research, New Strategies
You may also like…
THE ORIGINAL AUTHORITY
Professional Services Marketing 3.0
Its evolution, its future, and how to thrive with it$179.95 – $195.95 Learn More
THE SPREADSHEET MANIFESTO
The Complete Guide to Marketing for Tax & Accounting Firms
The A-to-Z Program with Checklists, Samples, Step-by-Step Procedures, and Case Studies
By Sandi Leyva$249.95 – $295.00 Learn More