The Pennsylvania Institute of CPA’s image enhancement advertising campaign has gone online, designed to drive potential clients and employers to ineedacpa.org.
SEARCH CPA Trendlines
CONNECT with CPA TRENDLINES
THE CPA Trendlines VALUE PROMISE
WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO
We are dedicated to delivering the actionable intelligence that tax, accounting and finance professionals need in order to identify and act on emerging issues and opportunities. We specialize in high-quality, concise executive briefings designed to help busy professionals improve their organizations, advance their careers, and enhance their lives. Our reports are relevant, timely and to-the-point, providing only the most essential information, often in under and hour. Our clients will be 100% satisfied, or their money back.
– Rick Telberg,
President / CEO,
Bay Street Group LLC
Contact me here
CPA Trendlines SPECIAL OFFER
TODAY’S TOP TRENDING TOPICSaccounting audit biz-dev business busy season career planning careers client client service compensation economic trends Employment firms forecast growth growth strategy IT jobs leadership management marketing media new clients partner pay PFP practice-management recruiting retention salary Sales satisfaction Service Small business social staff staffing strategy survey tax tax season technology tech trends vendor workplace
NEW COMMENTS: The BUZZ at CPA Trendlines
- FRED BROOK said DEAR KATHY: I have been preparing tax returns for...
- Accountants in London said Thats really very interesting article, each point...
- Raymond Morazza said DONE: After 22nd TAX SEASON….I mean done as...
- Lyn Lawshe said Re Ultra Tax – I use it too and since I am a...
- Steve Crair said I have been a loyal user of Drake for about 15 yea...
- Elizabeth Melchiori said Hi Nick, I was a Tax Wise user for about 12 or 13...
- Jeff said I am in the same situation. Have used ATX for ove...
- Linda Nicolosi said This year was a disaster based on things beyond ou...
- Rod Dickson, CPA said I have used Lacerte for many years. It is more ex...
- Terry Drake said Ditto. Used ATX for 10 years but this one has cost...
- nick kolligris cpa said Hello Kathy, if you dont mind me asking, I am in a...
- Amy Lewis said I have used Proseries in some version for 23 years...
- Kathy Cormier said We can deal with IRS, staff, Congress and clients;...
- larry garner said For the last 13 years used Taxwise and was an inte...
- Katrina Geety said That’s tax season. It’s like a New Ye...
- New Client Opportunities with Mobile Apps
- Charting the Evolution of the Firm Administrator
- Tax Industry Loses Market Share as More Taxpayers e-File from Home in 2013
- Worst Tax Season Ever? Ask Bob Jennings
- Checklist: How the Best Managing Partners and Firm Admins Work in Concert
- Six Questions to Launch Your Summer Strategy Sessions
- 12 Must-Do Items for Your Partner Retreat Agenda
- With Busy Season Ended, It’s Time for New Resolutions
- What Most Accountants Miss in the Five Simple Steps to Get More Clients
- Advertising as a Marketing Tool that Sometimes Works
- 25 Managing Partners List Best Profitability Ideas in 7 Key Areas
- Marketing for Small Firms
- Busy Season Survey Shows Four Key Findings
- The Value of Live Conferences in the Internet Age
- Seven Signs You’re Working in a Firm Where the Partners Don’t Trust Each Other
- Questions and Answers on Selling a Practice to Staff Members
- Two CPA Firm Committees that Need Explaining: Management and Executive
- 10 Ways to Add a “Money Maker” Hour to Your Day
- Eight Client Retention Strategies for the New Competitive Environment
- What to Think about Before You Start Thinking about Merging Your Practice
- 11 Sources of Wealth We Can Celebrate
- CPA Trendlines: ‘The people CPAs need to follow’
- Long-Term Trend Analysis of Busy Season Activity
BREAKING NEWS via Twitter