In this special series of briefings, CPA Trendlines presents some of the profession's leading analysts talking about what to expect and how to plan for the New Year.
The issues may be familiar: succession, mergers and acquisitions, technology trends, staffing and pricing, to name a few. But their insights and predictions are anything but familiar. Some of them may just provide the competitive edge you need.
Drawn from The Rosenberg Map Survey, the seers for 2014 include:
- Jennifer Wilson: The Baby Boomers Take Control
- Roman Kepczyk: Post-Tax Season Tech Boom
- August Aquila: Partners Already Checked Out
- Jeff Pawlow: Replacing the Rainmakers
- Allan Koltin: The Gloves Are Off
- Gale Crosley:No Shortcuts to Sustainable Growth
- Sam Allred: Re-Recruiting Top Talent without Regard to ‘Parity’
- Rita Keller: Firms that ‘Get’ Women Stand to Win the Talent Wars
- Stephen Weinstein: Talent Shortage Makes Over-Hiring Worth the Risks
- Tim Michel: Re-Thinking the Staffing Model
Together, they pose the profession's thorniest questions and suggest some provocative solutions.
– Rick Telberg