Use this checklist to stimulate your thoughts for persuading and influencing others to accept your ideas, closing a sale or getting to “yes”
- Who can help or make contributions?
- Who must I sell on this idea?
- Who can help me get additional resources?
- Who will benefit?
- Who will try to stop me?
- What do I need by the way of additional resources?
- What techniques or methods can I use?
- What is the best way?
- What is the first step?
- What will make them buy?
- What are the alternatives?
- What difference does it make?
- Where should I start?
- Where is resistance likely to be found?
- Where should I plant seeds?
- Where can the idea be used?
- Where can I go for inspiration?
- When should I introduce the plan or idea?
- When should we implement the ideas?
- When should we revise our strategy?
- Why should they buy this idea?
- Why is this way better?
- Why is resistance so strong?
- How can we improve on the idea?
- How can we test the waters?
- How can I persuade the centers of influence?
Via Arnold Sanow, a speaker, seminar leader and author of five books, including “Get Along with Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere … 8 keys to creating enduring connections with customers, co-workers – even kids” www.arnoldsanow.com – email@example.com .