AccountantsWorld sets N.Y., N.J. conferences on client accounting services.
AccountantsWorld plans to show practitioners how to grow and streamline accounting and payroll offerings with strategies for delivering more value to clients through two three-hour conferences in the New York and New Jersey area.
The live in-person events are scheduled at 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Oct. 20 at the Melville (N.Y.) Marriott Long Island, 1350 Walt Whitman Rd. Melville., NY 11747; and Oct. 27 at the Hilton Newark (N.J.) Penn Station, 1048 Raymond Blvd., Newark, NJ 07102. Each provides 2.5 hours of free CPE. Learn more and sign up here
- Growth Areas for Tomorrow's Accounting Firm
- Client Accounting Services: Your Next Growth Opportunity
- Why many of the services included in CAS are commodity services – and why that's a good thing for you.
- How to set up a highly profitable CAS practice – without raising your stress level or the complexity of your day-to-day work.
- How to identify the right client candidates for CAS, and how to market these new services effectively to them
- Generating More Value From Payroll