Dec. 6, New York: "Bracing Yourself for 2019, What You Need To Know"
CPA Trendlines authors Becky Livingston, Hitendra Patil, and Ed Mendlowitz will be peering into the new year and beyond when they headline a panel organized by the Accountants Club of America, Dec. 6, at the Penn Club in New York, starting at 8 a.m.
Early-bird pricing ends Nov. 30.
The panel, "Bracing Yourself for 2019, What You Need To Know," will be moderated by Michael Cohn, Editor-In-Chief, Accounting Today. The Penn Club of New York is located at 30 West 44th Street (between 5th Avenue and Avenue of the Americas).
The panelists include:
- Becky Livingston, President & CEO of Penheel Marketing, and author of SEO for CPAs: The Accountant’s Handbook and The Accountant’s Social Media Handbook
- Ed Mendlowitz, CPA, Partner at WithumSmith+Brown, and author of How to Review Tax Returns, The Tax Season Opportunity Guide, and, his latest, Call Me Before You Do Anything.
- Hitendra Patil, Director of Practice Development at Accountants World and author of Accountaneur: The Entrepreneurial Accountant
- 8:00-8:30 - Breakfast & Networking
- 8:30-9:45 - Presentation and Discussion