With Jody Padar
The Radical CPA
Botkeeper, the upstart artificial-intelligence-based bookkeeping platform, will debut their new book “Botkeeper For Dummies,” co-authored by Jody Padar, The Radical CPA, at a live web event Sept. 16.
Padar and co-authors Chris Mahl, Botkeeper president, and Byron Patrick, a leading CPA technology consultant, will be joined by:
- Enrico Palmerino, Botkeeper founder and CEO,
- Jim Bourke, prominent technology partner at Withum CPAs,
- Erron Stark, ADP vice president for channel sales, and
- Patrick M. Strausbaugh, of Jenkins, Magnus, Volk & Carroll CPAs.
“Botkeeper For Dummies” is an introduction to the Botkeeping methodology and the Botkeeper platform. The book walks readers through Botkeeper’s toolset and introduces basic modes of automation, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
The live panel will be covering some of the key themes in the book such as:
- An introduction to the key aspects of botkeeping and the kinds of early transformations to expect
- What automation is and the data opportunities it will present
- The way to train a bot and why bots are better at the repetitive tasks of bookkeeping than humans
- How Botkeeper works with your CPA or accounting firm