Trend Watch: Security awareness increased notably and change management continues to be an issue.
Q: What are the biggest technology issues or annoyances with your
firm? (Select three.)
- Backups, extreme cost of cloud hosting
- Ease of use, lack of intuitive design
- Effective communication
- Frequent cosmetic changes to SAS applications – QBO
- Getting all data backed up to the cloud
- Hardware/software performance, slow processing issues
- Having time to learn all capabilities of the technology
- Merger issues
- Required to change Windows operating systems
- Setting them up and importing the data then maintaining. Takes too much time.
- Slow computers/network
- Technology companies only care about selling product and training and take little time to really understand our firm and needs.
- User support
- Web portal integration w/UT and ease of use for clients
More Accounting Firm Operations and Technology Survey: Tax in the Cloud Gaining Favor | Tablet Use Remains Low | Remote Access Use Sliding Down | Cloud Usage Still Spotty | Email Hosting Done Outside Office | Mergers on the Mind | Hidden Risks in Document Retention Practices | Accountants Shaky on Email Archive Policies | How Savvy CPAs Use the AFOT Survey to Make Smarter Business Decisions | Keep Pace First, Change Will Come (Like It or Not) | You’re Not Tech-Savvy If You’re Not Cyber-Safe, Too | Lions and Tigers and Blockchain and Bots, Oh My!
Exclusively for PRO Members. Log in here or upgrade to PRO today.