And 99 others worth watching.
Barry Melancon, president and CEO of the AICPA since 1995, again tops Accounting Today’s highly influential list of the highly influential.
1. Barry Melancon, president and CEO, AICPA
At the top of Melancon’s to-do list these days: XBRL, IFRS, globalization of the CPA exam, federal audit regulations, private company accounting standards, and growing the CPA brand and AICPA membership.
Click for Download
INSTANT DOWNLOAD:Get the full Accounting Today list here (PDF, 15 pages), sponsored by SurePrep.
Here are the rest of the top 10:
2. Mary L. Schapiro, SEC chair
3. Leslie Seidman, FASB chair
4. Douglas Shulman, IRS commissioner
5. James Doty, PCAOB chair
6. Jim Kroeker, SEC chief accountant
7. Jim Metzler, AICPA VP of small firm interests
8. Hans Hoogervorst, IASB chairman
9. Mark Koziel, AICPA, VP of firm services & global alliances
10. Gary Boomer, CEO, Boomer Consulting
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Get the full Accounting Today list here (PDF, 15 pages), sponsored by SurePrep.