How do you survive tax season?
You’ve been answering, by the hundreds. Here’s a sampling of the responses we’re getting in the busy season barometer poll.
- Forge ahead.
- Take personal weekend in middle of March to catch a breather.
- I workout every evening/night for about 2-3 hours, and the routine seems to eradicate any negativity
- Exercise and a good meal.
- Yes been easier this year many clients came in early
- KEEP ON TOP OF CLIENTS REQUIREMENTS, EVALUATE RISK/RETURN(ADVICE) TRADE OFFS.
- By learning how to still be breathing on 4/16