Tech conference set for Boston, Sept. 6-8
AccountexUSA, the annual conference on accounting technology once known as SleeterCon, is convening this year in Boston, Sept. 6-8, with a number of CPA Trendlines authors and experts in featured speaking roles.
CPA Trendlines readers can use the promo code "CPATrendlines" for a free pass to the expo hall or $200 off conference attendance when they register here.
The program includes numerous CPA Trendlines luminaries, including:
- Randy Johnston, of the Accounting Firm Operations and Technology Survey, and one of the profession's most-listened-to tech advisors.
- Kacee Johnson, author of Trendjacking: How Brands Ride the Viral Wave.
- Jennifer Warawa, a senior Sage executive, who has been an outspoken supporter of small firm growth and marketing.
- Ed Kless, a leading advocate of value pricing.
- Donny Shimamoto, an advisor on CPA firm technology and cyber security.
- David Cieslak, known among CPAs as "Inspector Gadget" and his annual CPA Technology Gift Guide.
- Amy Vetter, a Xero executive and serial entrepreneur, with smart insights for CPAs.
In addition, keynotes will be delivered by Shark Tank's Daymond John and former Facebook marketing chief Randi Zuckerberg.
And, Mathew Heggem, CEO of SUM Innovation, will be leading the new Emerging Leaders Program, an add-on full-day training curriculum in leadership training geared for small- to medium-sized accounting and bookkeeping practices.