New research shows opportunities to boost revenues by up to 31%.
By CPA Trendlines
As CPAs know better than anyone, these are turbulent times. Whatever the situation was, it just changed. CPAs know because they are at the center of it all — the calm, analytic eye at the center of Hurricane Upheaval.
MORE in COVID TRENDS in SURVEYS & RESEARCH: The Forecast: Partly Gloomy, Chance of Doom | Busy Season Benchmarks in Free Fall | Say Hello to the New 24-Month Busy Season | COVID Drives New M&A Trends | Re-Thinking Today’s Firm with Five Global Leaders | The No. 1 Reason Accountants Fail To Build Advisory Practices
So consider for a moment the desperation of the businesses that are or could be your clients. They are suffering:
- the financial and logistical onslaught of the pandemic,
- the ever-evolving rules on taxation,
- the constant change in compliance,
- the lack of time for issues not within their core business (accounting, for example),
- the problems and insecurities of their own clients and customers, and
- concerns about the future.
In other words, clients have more important things to do than keep track of financial matters.
And they’re willing to pay for the freedom to stick to their core business.