Small firms and enrolled agents suffer the most damage from Washington shenanigans and balky software. [PRO member exclusive]
By Rick Telberg
CPA Trendlines Research
Join the survey; get the results
With Tax Season 2013 finally (gratefully) at an end, the latest soundings from the field show conditions continuing to deteriorate into the final hours, according to the CPA Trendlines Busy Season Barometer.
In this report:
- Practitioners’ top five problems during the season (chart)
- Practitioners rate tax season from “better” than last year to “worse” (chart)
- Reports and analysis from practitioners around the nation, including Florida, Illinois, Michigan, Maryland, and Pennsylvania.
In earlier reports:
- Top Tax Season Trends, Issues and Opportunities
- Pro’s Turn Negative on Busy Season
- Slammed with Sloppy Software and Federal Sequestration
- Soloist and Small Firms Taking It on the Chin this Tax Season