Eight must-have’s and 10 more new ideas.
By Sandi Smith, CPA
If you’ve spent any time at all in business talking with prospects on the phone or in person, then you probably have a list of benefits or advantages that you like to mention about your company to every prospect. You may have a very structured way of going about this, and you may not.
In any case, building a prospect kit will help you become even more consistent in the presentation of your company’s strong points to prospects. And, it’s absolutely essential as you move into larger and larger business deals.
See more from Sandi Smith at CPA Trendlines (log in now or upgrade to PRO membership here):
- Five Fun and Easy Ways to Wow Your Clients: Use all five senses.
- Six Ways to Give Yourself a Raise: Start by knowing your “opportunity number.”
- Strategies to Stop Losing Business to Competitors: Stop being a “best-kept” secret to prospects.
- Five Tips to Manage Your ‘Overwhelm’ Level: How to make a tough day into a great day.
- Easy Ideas for a Quick Business Boost: Reach for the low-hanging fruit.
- Four New Mega-Trend Marketing Strategies: Serve your clients better and watch your practice revenues grow.
- How to Stop Leaving Money on the Table: Most CPA firms miss 60% of their potential revenues. Here’s how to start fixing the problem.
A prospect kit is a sales tool that you can use to communicate information about your business to prospects.