To help accountants save 10,000 businesses in the battle against the foundering economy.
By CPA Trendlines
Andrew Argue is on a mission – a mission to help accountants save 10,000 businesses from the Covid business crash.
His practice development training platform, AccountingTax.com, has built a Covid-19 “Wartime Response Plan” for tax and accounting firm by providing results-focused training, accountability, and technology, Argue tells CPA Trendlines.
MORE: The Seven Factors Keeping Accounting Firms Afloat Amid Covid-19 [Survey Results] | Feeling the Pain? The Biggest Job Losses by Client Sector | Tax Season Pivots to Covid Rescue Season | How Accountants Are Coping with COVID-19 | SURVEY: Confronting Coronavirus Chaos | Planning for the Coronavirus Recession | Tax Season Turns Ugly under Coronavirus | Tax Season Turns Ugly under Coronavirus | Coronavirus Culture-Shift Hits Accounting Firms | 41 Items to Check on Business Tax Returns | Tax Season Funnies: The Poetic Versions | How to Stop Drowning in COVID Tax Deadlines [Webinar]
CPA Trendlines is providing FREE access to some of our latest coronavirus crisis updates: Start here for a guide to all our free coverage.
To be sure, Argue comes with some controversy. Clearly, he has helped thousands of accountants increase their revenues, and spawned a flock of former students who have launched their own look-alike programs. But, just as clearly, he has his detractors. For one thing, he asserts having a CPA license, or even a college degree, need not be an impediment to success in tax and accounting. His teaching methods are assertively challenging. And his focus on aggressive internet-focused marketing rubs some traditionalists the wrong way.
Today, he’s focusing his training for accountants on at least 12 areas:
- SBA PPP 7(a) Forgivable Loans Up to $10M
- SBA EIDL (b) Disaster Loans Up To $2M
- SBA Emergency Grant Up To $10K
- Lending From Banks, States & Local Gov, Non-Banks
- Withdraw Retirement Penalty-Free Up to $100,000
- Defer Payroll Taxes Sec 2201 To 2021/2022
- Recovery Rebates $2,400 MFJ/$1,200 Single
- Get Cash For NOLs In ’18, ’19, ’20
- Employee Retention Credit 6.2% of 50% of $10k/employee
- Sick Employee Payroll Tax Credit Up To $2k/employee/qtr
- Tax Deadline Extension Packages & Pricing
- Cash Management, Forecasting, and Budgeting As A Tactical Wartime CFO
You can get a taste for Argue, his message, and methods in this exclusive video interview and make up your own mind. But he’s become a leading figure in the profession and he can’t be ignored.