10 tips to build an irresistible reputation.
By Sandi Smith, CPA
If you’re an expert at something, don’t be the best-kept secret on your block. Get the word out about what you can offer others, and one way to do that easily, especially if you’re an accountant, is to build your reputation.
Here are 10 quick tips to boost yours.
1. Get credentialed, certified, or educated. A good credential, and the CPA is pretty much the gold standard, will get you instant credibility with your prospects and clients. You are simply treated better and respected more when you’ve earned a credential that others recognize.
More from Sandi Smith at CPA Trendlines:
• Eleven Easy Ways to Deliver More Value to Clients • Five Things Accountants Take for Granted That Costs Them Revenue
• What’s in Your New Client Funnel?
• What’s In Your Welcome Kit for New Prospects?
• Five Fun and Easy Ways to Wow Your Clients
• Six Ways to Give Yourself a Raise
• Strategies to Stop Losing Business to Competitors
• Five Tips to Manage Your ‘Overwhelm’ Level
• Easy Ideas for a Quick Business Boost
• Four New Mega-Trend Marketing Strategies
• How to Stop Leaving Money on the Table