CPA Trendlines expert contributor shows how to make more money with the clients you already.
^ Click to play video
Eileen J. Kennedy, CEO of The Kennedy Factor, demonstrates how to create a consistent, exceptional, customized, and memorable client experience in the Age of the Coronavirus.
MORE VIDEO from CPA TRENDLINES: Three Hidden Surprises in PPP Loan Forgiveness | Judy Trepeck on How to Think Beyond Accounting, with Steven Sacks | Attaching Files to a Chat or Post in MS Teams | How to Add Visuals to a Message in MS Teams | Bill Reeb: New Rules for the COVID Era | Composing Text Messages in MS Teams | When COVID ‘Got Real’ | The COVID Outlook: A Long, Slow Climb back to Recovery | Composing Chats and Posts in MS Teams | How to Fight COVID-19 ‘Fear’ and ‘Insecurity’ | COVID: Learning How to Operate in the New Normal | What Comes After Coronavirus? | COVID and Client Communications | Andrew Argue Is on a Mission | COVID Slams U.K. Accountants, Too | COVID Crisis Separates the Winners from Losers | Go Remote with This App You Already Own [#WFH] | Geared Up for Exponential Growth at Mowery & Schoenfeld CPAs |
You can thrive for years to come – if you take the Covid Crisis as a call to reinvent your practice, Kennedy tells attendees of the free 30-minute Flash Briefing aired live by CPA Trendlines.
> Hit “play” to stream the podcast or download it here
And you already have two essential factors in your favor:
- PPP loans showed your clients you play a critical role in their business, and
- Clients need help to achieve a full recovery for future survival and long-term growth.
But, you may need to change your mindset and the way you run your practice.
- In this fast-paced session, you’ll learn how to:
- Wow! Your clients and gain more referrals.
- Leverage client feedback to fuel growth.
- Analyze each client for their needs and potential.
- Ask the three questions that reveal hidden needs and desires.
- Implement client retention best practices.
- Build a plan and set it on auto-pilot.
- Reveal the “family trees” of new opportunities.
- Run a client meeting for maximum effect.
- Grade clients into Silver, Gold, and Platinum categories.
Here’s your link to the slide deck PDF: