By Marc Rosenberg
The Rosenberg Practice Management Library
This post explains the rock-solid link between bringing in business and partner compensation.
MORE: 13 Ways to Make the Most of Your Website | Five Social Media Do’s and Don’ts | Is It Time to Hire a Marketing Consultant? | How to Manage the Practice Development Function | Networking for Fun and Profit | 14 Marketing Activities Needed Now More than Ever | Now Is the Time to Activate Your Referral Network | The 4 Marketing Disciplines | Why You Have to Kill the Old Paradigms
Exclusively for PRO Members. Log in here or upgrade to PRO today.
Here are the major factors firms consider in compensating partners:
- Bringing in business
- Managing a large client base profitably
- Providing great service to your client base
- Holding management and leadership positions in the firm
- Nurturing and mentoring staff; helping them learn and grow
- Living and breathing the firm’s core values